Working at a startup is challenging at times. I’m sure that business owners, entrepreneurs, and other startup employees can relate that sometimes it feels like a long riveting roller coaster ride filled with tremendous highs and difficult lows. But, through all of the ups and downs, there remains one constant ingredient to success: motivation.
When you’re faced with challenges of every magnitude on a day-to-day basis, it’s hard not to feel unmotivated at times. The key is to not give up and to find ways with which you can lift yourself up on those long and challenging days. To help, I put together a list of my favorite motivational quotes that have inspired me when I needed it.
- “If opportunity doesn’t knock, build a door.” -Milton Berle
- “Three Rules of Work: Out of clutter find simplicity; From discord find harmony; In the middle of difficulty lies opportunity” -Albert Einstein
- “Tough times never last, but tough people do” – Robert H Schuller
- “Don’t worry about failure; you only have to be right once.” – Drew Houston
“Your most unhappy customers are your greatest source of learning.”- Bill Gates
- “Someone is sitting in the shade today because someone planted a tree a long time ago.” – Warren Buffett
- “What good is an idea if it remains an idea? Try. Experiment. Iterate. Fail. Try again. Change the world.” – Simon Sinek
- “Failure is just a resting place. It is an opportunity to begin again more intelligently.” – Henry Ford
“Whenever you see a successful business, someone once made a courageous decision.” – Peter F. Drucker
- “If you can’t fly then run if you can’t run then walk, if you can’t walk then crawl, but whatever you do you have to keep moving forward.” – Martin Luther King, Jr
- “Being an entrepreneur isn’t just a job title, and it isn’t just about starting a company. It’s a state of mind. It’s about seeing connections others can’t, seizing opportunities others won’t, and forging new direction that others haven’t.” – Tory Burch
- “Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs.” – Farrah Gray
- “Your work is going to fill a large part of your life, and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do.” – Steve jobs
“You miss 100 percent of the shots you don’t take.” – Wayne Gretzky – Michael Scott
- “Entrepreneurship is neither a science nor an art. It is a practice.” – Peter Drucker
- “Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out.” – Robert Collier
- “The dictionary is the only place that success comes before work. Hard work is the price we must pay for success. I think you can accomplish anything if you’re willing to pay the price.” – Vince Lombardi
Sometimes you just need a constant reminder that you can do this, which is why we created phone wallpapers to give you to download for free. Enter your email address below to download our motivation phone wallpapers.
What could be possible in you if you followed these sage words of advice? Tell us your favorite motivation quotes below.